The Covers Collection Fine Art PrintsPosted: May 31, 2017, 00:28:48
Suntup Editions just announced a really cool upcoming Project where you can get the most iconic covers from King books to hang on your wall; The Covers Collection. Check out the press release bellow and sign up now!
Suntup Editions is pleased to announce the release of The Covers Collection. A extremely limited edition series of fine art prints featuring the cover artwork from Stephen King’s most beloved novels, signed by the original artist.
Experience your favorite Stephen King classics like never before. Suntup Editions has been working with the artists of Stephen King’s 1st trade edition hardcovers to showcase the cover art in a way previously unimagined. Now, for the first time, Stephen King collectors are able to showcase the classic artwork in the way it was initially intended to be viewed.
Bold, vibrant, up close, and printed on our highest quality paper, experience the full impact of the art. When publishers are presented with the artwork, they often alter the size or tone to fit the printing parameters, and add the title and author text. Now, you are able to appreciate the artwork in a way never before seen, signed by the original artist.
These Collector Grade 1st Edition, original cover art prints are exclusively available through Suntup Editions and are limited to only 100 copies each worldwide. Printed on our finest quality paper, in the highest detail imaginable, you can appreciate every brush stroke and pencil line of the original artwork from your favorite classics.
• Museum Quality Giclée prints of the first trade edition cover art.
• Signed and authorized by the original cover artist.
• Limited to only 100 copies of each size worldwide, plus 10 Artist Proofs and 5 Publisher Proofs for private distribution.
• A limited selection of artwork in the series will include an original Remarque on the first 20 prints.
• Shipped with a Certificate of Limitation and Authenticity from the publisher.
• Printed on 300 GSM, 100% cotton fiber paper that is Acid-Free, Lignin-Free, Chlorine-Free and with No Optical Brighteners.
• Prints are embossed with our publisher’s mark.
• View the artwork as originally intended, before trade publisher’s alterations.
• Your choice of size: Available in 18”x24” or 11”x17”.*
• At launch, covers include: The Shining by Dave Christensen, Pet Sematary by Linda Fennimore and Misery by Bob Giusti. Future releases include ‘Salem’s Lot, by Dave Christensen, Firestarter by Steven Stroud, IT by Bob Giusti, Needful Things, Gerald’s Game and Nightmares & Dreamscapes by Rob Wood, and more to be announced.
• Also included is a selection of limited edition cover art including those by Ned Dameron, Stephen Gervais and Don Maitz.
• Available with or without professional framing (framing has acid-free backing and acid-free mats with picture quality plexiglass which has inherent UV filters.)
• In-stock at time of release and ready to ship, no waiting. Prints will be released at the rate of one every month.
• Optional archival Art Folio Box
• Professionally packaged and mailed safely.
• Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to own a complete set of these cover art prints, signed by the original artists.
• All prints are expertly printed in-house, so we have full control over printing and quality.
For more info, head over to their site!